Email This Page to a Friend
This page has been sent to the email address you provided.
Emtek Knoxville Handleset Includes:
- Solid Forged Brass
- Complete set. Includes knobs and backplates for both sides of the door, latch and strike plate and mounting hardware.
- Shipped with Mortised tubular latch (drive-in latches are available upon request)
- Schlage C Keyway
- Standard 2 1/8" Bore, 1" Crossbore and 5 1/2" CC door prep.
- Shipped with square corner mortise plates and strike plate. Rounded corner available upon request.
- Backset must be specified upon order placement. Choose between standard 2 3/8" or 2 3/4" backsets.
Emtek Knoxville Handleset is Available in the Following Functions
Single Cylinder Handleset
Emtek single cylinder handlesets are locked/unlocked with a key from the exterior and locked/unlocked from the inside of the home with a thumbturn. Single cylinder handleset are by far the most popular function of handle set.
Double Cylinder Handleset
Emtek double cylinder handlesets have a keyed lock on both sides of the handleset. This means that to exit or enter the door you must have a key to unlock the door. Some people use double cylinder handlesets on glass doors where they are concerned that someone may be able to break the glass and unlock the door from the inside. The disadvantage of using a double cylinder handleset is that in the event of an emergency you would have to locate the key to unlock the door and get out of the building. For this reason we recommend the single cylinder handleset for most applications.
If you have a double front door where one side is generally inactive while the other is always active, you will need a combination of two handle sets. For the active side, you'll need a single or double cylinder handleset. For the inactive door, you'll want to order a dummy handleset. This gives you the look of a complete working set, but doesn't have all of the mechanisms - perfect for an inactive door.
Return Policy |
Shipping Policy |