Email This Page to a Friend
This page has been sent to the email address you provided.
The emtek keyless entry leversets are available with many different lever options and in two functions. The standard passage function keyless lever set gives you two options:
1 - Set a turn button lock so that the outside is always locked - for entry only by key or code entry.
2- Set turn button lock to be unlocked so no code or key is required for entry.
This passage function gives you felxibility at a home or office to leave the door unlocked during business hours or peak hours of use, but limit access at other times.
The second available function is a Storeroom / Gate Function where the outside lever is always locked and cannot be set to unlock mode. Entry always requires a key or code. This would be desired where you don't want soemone to mistakenly unlock your gate or door.
• Fits any door between 13/4” to 21/4” thick with a 21/8” bore standard door prep.
• Installs easily with only a Phillips head screwdriver.
• Easy to use installation and programming instructions included.
• Factory programmed with 2 unique, secure user codes for use right out of the box.
• Can be programmed with up to 20 user codes of your choice.
• Programming changes can be made easily using the keypad.
• Keypad has a protective coating to prevent wear patterns.
• Illuminated keypad for easy and quick operation after dark.
• Low battery indicator lets you know when it’s time to change the battery.
• Emtek’s standard mechanical and finish warranties along with a 2 year warranty on electronic components.
Emtek covers it's door hardware with a 5 yr finish and mechanical warranty. Living finishes are not covered under this warranty as they are designed to change over time. For more information see Emtek Door Hardware Warranty.
Emtek products are assembled per order so when they are returned the doorknobs have to be taken apart and restocked. As a result, there is a 20% restock fee on all Emtek products. If items are returned that have been installed, used or abused there may be a higher restock fee assessed or no credit issued. If you need to return an item, please repack the door hardware in it's original packaging to assure that it arrives undamaged.
Return Policy |
Shipping Policy |