Email This Page to a Friend
This page has been sent to the email address you provided.
Residential keyless security has never looked better than Emtek's Low profile keypad deadbolt. Leave your keys behind with freedom and security that Emtek's keypad deadbolt provides.
- Fits any door between 1 3/4" - 2 1/4" thick with a 2 1/8" bore standard prep.
- Installs easily with only a phillips head screwdriver.
- Easy to use installation and programming instructions provided.
- Factory programmed with 2 unique, secure user codes for use right out of the box.
- Can be programmed with up to 20 user codes of your choice.
- Codes can be added or deleted.
- Easy lock operation, simply push the Emtek button and turn the exterior thumb turn to lock.
- Easy unlock operation, enter the 4 digit code and turn the exterior thumb turn.
- Programming changes can be easily made using the keypad.
- Keypad has a protective coating to prevent wear patterns.
Illuminated keypad for easy and quick operation after dark.
Low battery indicator lets you know when it's time to change the battery.
- Emtek's standard mechanical and finish warranties along wiht a 2 yr warranty on electronic components.
Emtek covers it's door hardware with a 5 yr finish and mechanical warranty. Living finishes are not covered under this warranty as they are designed to change over time. For more information see Emtek Door Hardware Warranty.
Emtek products are assembled per order so when they are returned the doorknobs have to be taken apart and restocked. As a result, there is a 20% restock fee on all Emtek products. If items are returned that have been installed, used or abused there may be a higher restock fee assessed or no credit issued. If you need to return an item, please repack the door hardware in it's original packaging to assure that it arrives undamaged.
Return Policy |
Shipping Policy |